Like many of you reading this, I graduated school and thought I was ready to take on the real world. I very quickly realized however, that I was not prepared to tackle many of the challenges that life would throw at me.
Between moving to a new places, learning how to survive and thrive in the "real world", and losing my mom to pancreatic cancer, I felt overwhelmed, lost and uncertain how I would even begin creating the life of my dreams.
I have spent the past 6 years diving deep into the world of personal development to learn how to create my dream life so I can then help others do the same!
After all this time consuming personal development content, working with my own coaches, and applying the lessons learned, I have been able to make many of my dreams a reality faster than I ever thought possible!
Here are just a few of the things I have accomplished using what I have learned in my 4 year personal development journey:
- Founded Overcoming Graduation LLC
- Created the Overcoming Graduation podcast
- Wrote and published my first book the #1 Amazon Best Seller, The First Step
- Visited 17 different countries all over the world
- Taught myself to speak Portuguese in 7 months without investing in costly programs or products
- Spent 5 months living in Brazil as a result of teaching myself Portuguese
- Created friendships with powerful mentors and coaches like Sean Stephenson, Peter Scott IV, Simon Smart, and Nicholas / Amanda Bayerle
- Earned a dream job that allows me to travel the world and pay my student loans while still offering me the work-life balance to build my dream business on the side
- Built a powerful and supportive network of amazing friends and mentors all over the world
And I accomplished all of these things while working full-time. My adventures have taken me to the far reaching corners of the world, interviewing at Google's campus in California, moving from a job I hated in a small town to a job that fulfills me in so many ways and takes me all over the world.
I have spent 6 years studying personal development and have successfully applied the lessons I've learned in all areas of my life. This doesn't mean the journey has been smooth or perfect, far from it in fact, but when it comes to the ups and downs of creating your dream life, it is my promise that I will be 100% honest about the process and what you can expect while creating your dream life.
I have invested thousands of dollars in coaching and development to better myself and deepen my understanding about the most powerful concepts we can use to change our lives. Now I want to share the concepts, mindsets, and strategies that have changed my life with you to help you make your dreams a reality!